up home page bottom

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Kids getting smarter

Boy, I must be running out of ideas or feeling really tired. How come? Well, sometimes need to tweak the blog HTML code a bit and trying to start 2 new blogs - getting material, do some research etc. and contemplating whether to use blogger or get my own host. It is really exciting and challenging.

Anyway, a couple of months ago, I was searching youtube for something and found this impressive child pianist. Check it out below. Kids nowadays are so smart. A couple of weeks ago, whenever I wanted to go to the toilet, Zoey would cry when I shut the door. Today, with a grin on her face, she gently pushed the door close for me as I stood inside the toilet, amazed by her gesture. I laughed to myself out of happiness. Then when I opened the door, I saw the agony in her face as she tried to hold herself unsuccessfully from wetting her pants. Well, must be the toilet flush and other sound effects that triggered the unintended response. A-nyway......

0 comments: