up home page bottom

Sunday, December 23, 2007

A Christmas evening at Balboa Park

Took a leisurely walk at Balboa Park on Sunday after a tiring game of badminton. Here are some pictures I have taken. I was using my camcorder (Panasonic NV-GS400) for the photo-shoot as well as a video clip of an amazing guitarist playing using only his feet. Picture quality tends to be poorer at lowlight condition; so I wasn't able to take enough good pictures after dark.




Natural History Museum behind the fountain




Tap dancing for the young and old




Guitarist playing with feet - Mark Goffeney




Close-up of guitar playing




Silhouette of Balboa Park landmark building




Another view of the building




Old chandelier




Animated pedestrian crossing




Sunset at Balboa Park




Mark playing amazingly with his feet! I wish I could play like that with my hands...
He has a website at http://www.bigtoerocks.com.



0 comments: