up home page bottom

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Good Morning Wonderful Day

The first thing that I do when I wake up in the morning....that is, if I remember.....is to thank the Creator for the miracle of today. I thank for my beautiful day, a brand new day, I thank for the peacefulness, I thank that I am still alive, still in a good health, I thank for my parent's good health, I thank for a good wife and a wonderful daughter, and as I thank, generally I must remember to mean what I say. Because when you mean it, you will suddenly feel the relief through your back, from lower back to middle back....like some kind of burden is lifted from your shoulders and back and you feel much lighter and a sense of joy. I try to catch that brief moment of joy and lightness. Feel positive about yourself. Then I say I will continue with joy and commitment to live the rest of this day like that and show joy, ...., kindness to others as well. Oh-oh....my water is boiling....need to throw in my Maggi noodle.....

0 comments: